Set of 3 Organic Cotton Muslin Bags
Compared to Produce Bags for fruits and veggies, muslin bags are best for storing beans, nuts, seeds, bread, and pastries.
Replacing plastic bags for shopping and storage, muslin bags are great for protecting delicate greens (lettuce, spinach, kale etc.), electronic devices (phone, laptop), fine china and glassware, etc.
Frustrated to see greens dry up in the fridge? Spray greens and place into a damp bag before putting them in the fridge.
No plastic components (metal toggle), 100% plastic-free.
Not sure which produce bag to get? Check out our blog on How to Choose Between Grocery Bags!
- 1 Large Cotton Muslin Bag (40 x 27cm/15.7 x 10.6in)
- 1 Medium Cotton Muslin Bag (30 x 25cm/11.8 x 9.8in)
- 1 Small Cotton MuslinBag (25.5 x 20.5cm/10.1 x 8.1in)
- organic cotton: grown without pesticides, better for the environment and the human body
- quick-drying: no more wet smell from plastic bags.
- multipurpose: use it for storage at home, travelling or laundry
- durable and economical: last way longer than plastic and petroleum-based fabric
- use as reusable grocery bags, lunch or bread bags
- use closet or travel organizations
- machine wash in cold water
- air dry or tumble dry on low temperature
- remove stain with soap or cold machine wash
- avoid bleaching
- cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine